Monday, July 25, 2011

Yes Yes

click on play. *
I woke up in the morning feeling fresh to death
I'm so blessed, yes yes
I went to sleep stressed, woke up refreshed
I'm so blessed,
Water in my face and everything is in it's place
Peace of mind even my grace
I'm so blessed, yes yes yes- Jill Scott

Blessings Readers :)

Nothing has changed since my last blog : My Life. .. I'm content. The Song by Jill Scott defines exactly how I feel in my life. I'm very excited that my two daughters both  growing into beautiful young women. still young, and full of life, yet growing. Faith - my ten year old is almost as tall as her Aunts.  wow In amazement how  children grow  right before your eyes. 

Anything that doesn't benefit my children, Career or Family, I could care less about.My close best friends are my family too. I'm on such a high , that I will never come down. ever.

I have the gift of intuition , my mind body and soul do act on emotions-Im a woman -sue me :) , logically these days I have taken proper steps instead, that is only  best for Miya. So far.. everything is working in order.

I have completely taking a mental note, on all the Inconsistent individuals in my past. When Im successful too my satisfaction - I will never change,materialistic things. - what is that? anyone who knows me understands me. I'm free spirited naturally beautiful, yes i say that with confidence, I'm more of an India.Arie than a Kim Kardashian. ( FYI i do adore her :)  that's just me. there are two different high maintenance individuals .. one that is into materialistic things And the "lifestyle" , and one that just not so much materialistic, just want the Best,. and when i say the BEST.. i mean it. I feel every woman should be this way. every QUEEN deserve the best. .. every woman is NOT like this. I need the BEST. :)  i mean really? I have a mother, who raised me who have the best,and grandmothers..just food for thought  :)

If you're an avid reader of my blogs, then you already know I'm all over the place. One topic to the next.

Let me leave you with this: this world is at its Worst, from debt issues, weather issues, murder issues, president issues. Everyday if you're able to wake up and take another breath, you're blessed. If you're able to see your children you're blessed. live life, love life, love the people around you. Don't hold grudges, and understand youre Blessed .:)

peace and love

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment