Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She Has A Black Book Too

click the arrow*click on the kelly price song*

Thanks to social networking sites, that provides people the chance to vent, share their personal thoughts, share inspirational quotes,  allow people to view their fantastic lifestyle. Ive observed that many people are just simply- lonely. yes LONELY. feel something or someone is missing, and I  only have 440 friends on facebook. So Ive had writers block for a week now until I noticed how people feel so alone. Introduction to my blog, you allow yourself to be lonely there is a whole World out here!!! live it LOVE IT . Ladies, if you re Single, meaning NO man, find a hobby, do something spontaneous and take a flight somewhere you never been. Hang out with girlfriends, have fun. be wise of course doing it. :)

That's what Ive done, and doing.  My career is a blur right now, Its like where ever the wind is directing me I follow..  :) I don't think  its a bad thing since I'm a unique weirdo anyway ( in a great way ). I'm just focusing on growth, learning everyday , taking one day out of time. In the meantime, in the course of a month ,after being a tad sadden about recent people disappearing out my life, Sleeping longer on the weekends, looking at the wall.. yes go ahead and laugh you've been there too, I'm like shit.. Ive lost a few dear people in my life within the past year, and now people dear too me have disappeared.. like their still Alive, but GONE. I'm still in awe of this. But the past month, Ive had  what I call "applications" calling my cell phone like a hot line .. really its pretty annoying, one who knows me very well understands I don't like several people calling my phone, I don't even like many  people having  my number! So whats going on? Ive realized that being in a relationship is all I know! Ive always been in a relationship, now I'm just having fun, in my thirties planning to settle down and marry AGAIN. is what will happen, I say that with confidence. Prayerfully waiting not seeking, I feel  whats  for me , will come too me.

Ive learned that many women seek so much in a man, or rather expect so much from a man, at the end of the day their still unhappy and lonely. You also have women they do whatever to prevent a stable relationship, and cant keep a man to save their life, being "tied" down to one man,  only feel like their freedom is non existed.and run  like a runaway Bride. due to trust issues.

 Today society, most  women make it easy for men, . My thing is this, don't make it easy. period. , that's why I feel if you're a single woman ,be responsible but have fun, dating who you feel that interest you. Your business is your business, keep it that way. I'm not expressing, sleep whomever gets your  your attention, or even give one your time.  Just do what men do!!!! but not in a slutty way!!

Men: women have  black books too , now its more like contacts  on the blackberry, iPhone trust me ! you have to fit her calendar!! a real Queen knows how to invest her time only to those that value her time.
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing of my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me. -Maya Angelou

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment