Thursday, February 23, 2012

ETAH






I dislike a few things, seldom do I just " hate" things or someOne.
Hate :  to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward
I understand now, that once you go through a storm in life, or lose someone dear to you, the things and people you titled a " big deal ", now seem so small.  Nothing to get angry about, you just recognize it, and brush ya shoulders off. I dislike a few things, corrupted government, devil, selfishness, manipulation, any type of evil - spirited human being that walks on earth, and those that danger and hurt children. sexually, mentally, emotionally. Anyone who physically harms their family members.

The challenges in life can make us feel hatred, become bitter, unforgiving, unloyal, unhappy. The healing of being abused, hurt, treated unfair can lead one to do things that will make them regret certain actions that might arise. Instead of being angry personally in my life over the things that shouldn't happen that did happen. For people that came in my life, just to do their best to ruin it, I don't hate them. I just pray for them, dismiss them. Motives equal to consequences. That is why I choose to always be positive. My outcome in my mind : always winning. always gaining. always loving.Always honest. always forgiving never forgetting. 

The best way to stay away from Hate, is to love. Profoundly acting above others, with powerful energy, a connection with anyone you interact with. Beliefs that attract others. A smile that is genuine. As human beings, we all make mistakes, as human beings we all are sinners. The magnificent outcome - we don't have to be like everyone else. 

Peace and love 

Miya   

No comments:

Post a Comment