Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2-26

Hellooooooo Guys! I know I expressed that I would Not do another blog until March, but i couldn't resist!!I pray all is well with everyone!!

Every year I have committed celebrating my Birthday in a BIG way, due to a commitment I made to myself   around 5 years ago. Acknowledging how I've overcame things in my life, and celebrating the life I have now.

2-26 is my Birthday. I will once again be among close family and friends.I'm very excited. A nice birthday party on a Saturday a week before my actual birthday, and an  intimate brunch the next day. I will be 31 years young.

This will also be my last " big " celebration, I've been doing this since my late twenties. 31- this is it. I have now committed myself, to travel every year on my birthday. Calling this an "  Intimate Birthday getaway" .  A different city every year, either by myself, with my daughters,  with a friend/ or my significant other. It's been so much fun having beautiful people come celebrate the day I was born. With cake, gifts, dancing, smiles. I will miss that, ready to end it in a huge way !

Peace and Love

MB





Peace and Love
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment